1. Student Portal (check grades)
Password: 2 digit birth month 2 digit birth day 2 digit birth year and first and last initials
2. iReady via Student Portal (Reading)
3. Have a few extra minutes....build your vocabulary skills and help human kind by visiting Free Rice. For every correct answer you donate 10 grains of rice to a family in need. Help us end world hunger!
4. If reading is your thing, then you'll love the following two websites. Here you can hear famous people reading some of our most beloved stories. Have Fun!
Geogia Read More:
username and password: miamidade
5. Research Websites (Great websites for the Black History Writing Contest)
6. This year you will take the Reading and Math Tests on the computer. Start practicing your typing skills. Here are a few websites where you can do this while having fun!
7. Learn more about the Manatee and why they are an endangered species:
8. To learn more about the Everglades, its animals and plants visit:
List of endangered animals and plants:
9. Interested in growing your own garden and feeding the hungry? Visit Katie's Krops for more information:
10. Are you prepared for Hurricane Season? Visit the website below for more information:
11. My On
School: Redland Elementary
Username: ID # (Lunch Number)
Password: ID # (Lunch Number)
12. Continue practicing Cursive Handwriting by customizing your own practice sheets by printing them at home. Just visit:
13. Let's improve our Spanish! Visit the following website:
14: Reflex Math (Teacher Name: mrsmarti)